St John’s College transcripts

St John’s College alumni.
Concordia University, Nebraska is the official custodian for the academic records of St John’s College, Winfield, KS.

For copies of your St John’s records please complete the SJC Transcript Request form.
Make sure to sign it then mail or fax it to Concordia.

Office of the Registrar
Concordia University, Nebraska
800 N Columbia
Seward, NE 68434

Fax 402.643.3519

There is no fee for these transcripts.

eTranscripts are not available from St. John’s College.