Concordia Nebraska no longer logs you in to the transcript ordering site using your Concordia username and password.
If the last time you ordered a transcript was prior to Feb 2020, and you used single-sign-on follow the instructions below.
Otherwise, go here and either:
- create a new account, or
- log in to the account you previously created.
If the last time you ordered a transcript was using Single-Sign-On and was prior to Feb 2020, here is what you need to do:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with this subject: “Change transcript account”. Please do this from your cune.org account.
- We will make some changes in your account and reply to you when we are done. This will happen within one business day.
- When you receive the notice from us, start using the link “without a Concordia username“.
- You will create an account the first time.
- You will choose your own password.
- You can use any of your email addresses for that account, including your cune.org
- From that point on, you will
- Use the “without a username” link to log in, and
- Control your own transcript ordering account.