Transcript customers without a current CUNE username/password click here
Current students with a current CUNE username/password click here.
St. John’s College alumni click here.
Your transcript is a document which summarizes your Concordia University, Nebraska academic records. It will show each course you took and the grades, credit, and GPA you earned here. If you completed a program it will also reflect the academic degrees/certificates Concordia awarded to you. If you would like your current semester grades to be posted to your transcript before it is sent, please select the ‘Hold for Grades’ option when ordering. Once grades have been posted at the end of the semester, your request will be processed.
Credit you transferred to Concordia is not shown in detail.
The transcript is an official document containing your personal information which Concordia wants to protect, so:
- We only accept transcript requests from the student. Parents cannot request transcripts for their students.
- We send the transcript only to where the student instructs us.
Concordia publishes official transcripts in two ways:
Paper: Traditional paper transcripts printed on special security paper and delivered by mail. You must provide us with a specific mailing address. The fee for paper transcripts is $10 per copy. After your order is processed, please allow 7 to 12 business days for delivery or 4 to 6 weeks for a transcript to be loaded into a university’s system.
eTranscripts: PDF documents which have the same appearance as our paper transcripts but delivered via a secure download. You ensure the recipient is willing and able to accept an eTranscript, and you provide the recipient’s email address to us. (The recipient must have an internet connection for the transcript to be validated when it is opened.) The fee for these is $5 per copy.
To order either delivery method online click here. Pay by credit card.
Paper transcripts can also be ordered in person in the Office of the Registrar, 204 Janzow Hall. Pay with cash/check.
Unofficial transcripts are available to current and recent students through Concordia’s portal: connectcune.cune.edu
- Use your CUNE username and password to log in.
- Click on the Academic Life tab; in the Banner Self Service channel in the center column.
- Expand the Banner Self Service link.
- Follow the Student, then Student Records, then Academic Transcript links.
- Choose a level (grad/undergrad), or All Levels, then the Student Copy type and click Submit